Meadowbrook provides an environment where learning comes first. Students master essential learning skills, demonstrate civic responsibility, prepare for post secondary education and careers and engage in personal development. Parents are invested in their student’s education. Employees recognize the value of their individual contributions and commit to excellence. The community supports the educational process.
MEADOWBROOK ELEMENTARY LEA-SPECIFIC LICENCES 2022-2023
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement.
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 01/15/2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensures:
- Professional License - 92.33%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 4.86%
- Not USBE Qualified - 2.81%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch